Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our Class Wiki - So Far

For our class wiki, the first thing we had to do was to create our biography with our personal information on it. Out of the lists of topics that was posted I've decided to edit the page about cyber bullying in new media. With cyber bullying, it doesn't matter where it can occur because it can occur anywhere. And there are several side effects which can be poor grades, change of moods, withdrawal from friends/family, and many more. I feel that people who cyber bully are just cowards that hides behind a monitor to feel superior against others to boost their egos. The next topic I plan to edit is the new media and MMORPG's.

4 comments:

  1. Yea, cyber-bullying has become a big issue in today's times. I think more needs to be done to protect children on the internet in order to avoid the side effects and consequences incurred by victims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're working with me on the new media and MMORPG. Go easy on me! haha, just a head up, I'm planning to go expand into Second Life for that section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to expand MMORPG section by talking about some real life cases dealing with some of these games and how it benefited and harmed the people in society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyber bullying is actually a very intriguing topic and I would like to learn more about it ex. how it takes places and in which ways.

    ReplyDelete